W E D D I N G S
“Mawwiage. Mawwiage is what bwings us togethew today. Mawwiage, that bwessed awwangement, that dweam within a dweam. And wove, twue wove, wiww fowwow you fowevah and evah… So tweasuwe you wove." —Impressive Clergyman, The Princess Bride
Just like the Impressive Clergyman says, “mawwiage“ is what brings you here today! Welcome to our wedding section of Looking Glass. Whether you’re looking to wed, are engaged, or doing some photography research for a loved one, we are happy you’re here! Marriage is an exciting, and let’s be honest, stressful time in two people’s lives. Even if it’s a ‘small’ wedding, there’s lots to plan! I understand, and I hope that I can be here to make your wedding planning more confident!
Being a bride not that long ago (June 2014), I found it incredibly frustrating to look for photographers but only to find that I had to sign up for mailing lists or send contact forms just to learn about pricing. I don’t believe in that. Below is the most up-to-date pricing info that we’ve got.
THE ONE WEDDING PACKAGE
- ENGAGEMENT SESSION or Bridal Session included (see below)
- Wedding Day Coverage (up to 8 hours)
- One photographer
- 400 – 700 edited photos with full rights
- delivered via DVD or digital download
- Featured blog post on our site and teaser album on FACEBOOK
- Day-of photography schedule assistance
- Contact us (up at the top right) to discuss payment and booking.
- Additional fees may apply, depending on travel.
I also work with second shooters! If you’d like to have a second shooter at your wedding, I charge an extra $350. I highly recommend this to ensure as much of your wedding day is covered as possible.
- 1 – 1.5 hours
- 1 location
- Online viewing gallery
- You get to choose the 30 final photos!
- Digital download and rights